sunnuntai 10. huhtikuuta 2016

Disney Babies Cuteness Overloaded





Tarzan

I watched Tarzan the other day (first time in English) I will write a review about it later here to my blog. Anyway..while I was watching Tarzan something really strange happened to me..Disney Baby Fever.

This is very rare since I've never wanted to have kids. I do get a long with children I've even worked as a teacher but I've always known I'm not "mother material".

Disney Babies however are something totally different. Once I saw this documentary how people react to human- and animal babies. Big eyes and clumsiness trigger need to nurture in most of the people. Disney studios are masters to create extremely cute baby and child characters.

I think at the moment baby Tarzan is my favorite Disney baby. He is darn cute.
Beginning of the film is heart breaking when Tarzan looses his parents and Kala's gorilla baby is killed by Sabor.

Hercules



Then there are some Disney babies I don't find so cute like baby Hercules. It might be the golden curls and the diaper I just don't find him that cute. Tiny Pegasos is really adorable. I do love adult Hercules. 

Frozen




Little Anna and little Elsa are super cute as kids. Especially Anna when she sings to her sister through the keyhole. 

Aristocats



May I present the most aristocratic kittens in the world: Marie, Touluise and Berliuz.
Anyone who has a Facebook account knows how extremely soothing it is to watch pictures of cute kittens.

These three are just amazing.


You might also meet a fierce alley cat

Bambi


Do you remember this scene where Thumber taught Bambi to talk?




Bambi has some of the most cutest animal babies in the history of animated films. 

Lilo & Stitch


Cuteness overloaded




Lilo and Stitch are super cute! Did you know that Lilo's character animator Andreas Deja is very famous for animating several Disney bad guys like Gaston, Scar and Jafar.


Peter Pan


Little Michael in Peter Pan is really adorable



Dumbo



What about this baby elephant with gigantic ears?


Isn't he cute or what!



In Dumbo during the song baby mine we are presented plenty of baby animals.

Silly Symphonies

In Disney early short animations, Silly Symphonies there was also really cute baby characters



Princess and the Frog

Charlotte and Tiana were adorable little girls.


It was so lovely how they stayed friends as adults and still enjoyed dressing up
as princesses.


Lady and the Tramp


Walt Disney once gave his wife Lily a puppy in a hatbox as a Christmas present. 
This memory lives forever in the beginning scene of the Lady and the tramp.


Lady really was the pretties puppy.


Later on she and Tramp got pretty puppies of their own.

Who do you think is the cutest Disney baby? was this cuteness overloaded?
I could continue this list forever. I will someday.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti