perjantai 12. helmikuuta 2016

Disney Tag




Hello Blogging World!

Great news!

I started Disney society in my university today! Wohooo!! and over 20 people have signed already
Now I don't need to be alone with my Disney addiction.

Last year I did the Disney Tag video to my YouTube channel and thought I should do it to my blog as well. If there is Disney Bloggers out there feel free to do this tag!

Here are the 10 questions:

1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience?
2. An unforgettable experience / moment you've had at the parks?
3. What Non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and or the Parks?
4. When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?
5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friends who would you choose?
6. Who are your favorite Disney female characters?
7. Who are your favorite Disney male characters?
8. Name a scene/ moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry
9. What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
10. What is your favorite Disney movie?

Here are my answers:

                     


1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience?
I love Atlantis! Such an amazing movie. I think it would have been great to be a member of that expedition group when they arrive to Atlantis first time and see this magnificent lost empire!
Unfortunately Atlantis is quite underrated Disney movie. It's one of my all-time favorites. I love the science fiction elements there is.


                      



2. An unforgettable experience / moment you've had at the parks?

Once me and my sister we're on holiday in Disneyland in Paris. My sister saw Ratcliffe from Pocahontas and asked his autograph. He was very much in his character because he took my sister's hat and tried to put it to the garbage can.  Villains there are very authentic. My sister of course got his autograph and picture taken with him. It was all very funny.


                                       

3. What Non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and the Parks?

This was really difficult question. I must say Indiana Jones theme. Every time I hear it I imagine my self in the adventure land!

                    


4. When was the first time you went to a Disney park?

I think it was 2009 my first trip to Paris and of course Disneyland!

                     

5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friends who would you choose?

Mary Poppins is one of my favorite Disney movies. I know all the songs by heart (at least the Finnish ones). I like the character of Mary Poppins..but you know she is bit too perfect. Bert would be my BFF! Such a funny guy. We wouldn't never have a dull moment!

6. Who are your favorite Disney female characters?

                       


                       


Disney females that I relate myself the most are Belle and Elsa. They are both quite eccentric and pretty much live in their own worlds. They are both very authentic and that's what I love about them.

 They are also extremely beautiful and have inner strength (and amazing singing voices!)




                     

I have so many favorite Disney heroines..Mulan, Merida, Megara, Jessica Rabbit...
Mulan and Merida are warrior spirits. Megara is so sassy.. I love her. Jessica as well.
Pocahontas has what I like to call silent strength she never uses violence and always looks for the peaceful solutions. Amazing character!

                    


7. Who are your favorite Disney male characters?

One of my favorite Disney characters of all time is the Beast. I never really thought of him as a beast more as a tortured soul. He is ashamed of his outside form and he is quite arrogant in the beginning of the movie. Beast has attitude problem and not very good social skills. Beast goes through an inner transformation and because of that he also transforms back to human. I find beast to be extremely complex creature and every time I watch Beauty and the Beast I get mesmerized by the way animated character can have such depth, sadness, rage, agony, tenderness and love inside him. 

                   


Another of my favorite male characters is Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty.
In many ways Sleeping Beauty was groundbreaking movie for Disney princes before that in Snow White and Cinderella prince-characters were pretty much decorations to support the leading ladies.
Prince Philip is an active character. He is very down to earth, comical (talking with his horse) and very adorable.. especially when he flirts with Aurora. Scenes where he speaks with his father we can see a modern prince who want's to find his own way in life.

                       
                                            Milo James Thatch

My third favorite is the ultimate Disney geek Milo Thatch!

I just love the fact that in Atlantis hero is a geeky scientist. There is really nice balance in the leading roles in Atlantis since Kida is very exotic looking Disney heroine and Milo is..well..Milo.

                        


8. Name a scene/ moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry

In Lilo and Stitch there is a scene where Stitch finds the story of Ugly Duckling from Lilo's room. He asks Lilo what it is about and Lilo tells him the story of Ugly Duckling then Stitch goes to the garden and cries "Lost..I'm lost". It's is so sad. Every time I see that scene I want to step inside to the movie and give him a big hug. 

                       

In Bambi there is one of the most heartbreaking scenes of all movie history. Viewer hears the shot in the night and knows that human has taken Bambi's mother. In the next scene Bambi runs in the forest looking for his mother crying and then it starts to snow. There isn't any music in that scene which makes it just more powerful and extremely sad. 

                     


There is a scene in the end of Toy Story 3 where Andy gives his toys to Bonnie and he decides to give his favorite toy Woody away as well. Andy and Bonnie play together and by doing that Andy says farewell to the toys that he grew up with and loves so much. Then after Andy has left Woody whispers "You'll be all right partner"..sniff

                                      


9. What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?

Pocahontas! Year was 1995..I was 5 or 6. I remember being really annoyed because my mom was sitting behind me chatting with her best friend in the movie theater during the whole movie!

10. What is your favorite Disney movie?

Tale as old as time...

                     

Song as old as rhyme...

...Beauty and the Beast

I saw Beauty and the Beast first time in the beginning of the 90's. I was 5 or 6. There is that magnificent scene where Beast transforms back into human. I remember watching that scene and decided that some day I will be an artist and create something just as beautiful. Visual memory of that particular scene really is stacked in my subconscious and has worked as a motivator.

Of course later on I found out that Glen Keane was the animator of the Beast.
Beauty and the Beast also started my fascination towards animated movies.

90's was a great time to grow up since it was the golden age of Disney with all the 90's classics like Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast and Lion King. From the official 54 Disney classic's I've seen 52! There's still few I need to watch. Beauty and the Beast has always been my favorite. My top 10 keeps changing constantly because I watch Disney movies pretty much all the time.

I know all the songs in Beauty and the beast and there isn't any character in the Beauty and the Beast that I don't like. The story, characters and the visual outlook of the film create a magical film experience. It's not just my favorite animation it is my favorite movie of all times.

                           

All pictures in this blog texts are property of Walt Disney company



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti