torstai 21. tammikuuta 2016

Severus Snape... Always

"Severus Snape...Always"
Watercolor and white charcoal on cold pressed acid free watercolor paper
2016

I was truly devastated last week when I heard that one of my favorite actors of all the time Alan Rickman had passed away. Often he played the villain but what I heard he was truly a kindred spirit in his personal life. 
Captain Brandon in Sense and sensibility, Sheriff of Nottingham in Robin Hood, Severus Snape in Harry Potter-films and tons of other great roles he played.

I was actually working with this portrait of Snape when I heard the news.
Incredible depth he brought to the character of Severus Snape.

Here is time lapse of my painting process


                                      

Rest in peace Alan Rickman

You'll be in our hearts...Always

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti