maanantai 9. marraskuuta 2015

Harry Potter world. Trip to Warner Brother's studio


Hello Blogging world!

It's been a while I hope all my readers are doing great.
Such hectic time I've been living. I spent October back in Finland.
I finally got in to the surgery that I was already supposed to have in August.
Better late than never.

I returned to UK last week.I spent few days in London and made a trip to the Harry Potter world
in the Warner Brothers studio.

It was freaking amazing!! True Harry Potter fan dream.
All authentic pros, costumes and sets of the movies.
I loved every second of it. Highly recommend to all Harry Potter fans who visit London.

I took about 200 photos and share some of them now with you.

Great hall


Hufflepuf


Slytherin


Ravenclaw



Gryffindor


Harry's 1st year robe


Yule ball




Gryffindor commonroom




Boys corridor in Gryffindor tower


Potion class


Door to the Chamber of Secrets


House cup & Golden egg


Dumbledore's office





Hagrid's House



The Burrow



Movie clip I took at the Burrow




Little movie clip I took at the "Dungeons"


Umbridge's office



Freaky pink lady



Death eaters masks


Great clock of Hogwarts


Quidditch!!



Lupin's wardrobe



Proclamations



Hogwarts express



Honeydukes



Quibblers


Gilderoy Lockhart's books


Diagon Alley






Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy


Overall tour was amazing experience. 
I took so many photos and Butter beer was surprisingly good.

It definitely gave me some artistic inspiration as well.

Have a great day everyone and I hope you enjoyed this HP-photo-fan posting

Niina

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti