keskiviikko 2. syyskuuta 2015

Creative Tuesdays : Container Garden.. sort of


Hello Blogging World :)

University just sent the first assignments (I haven't even moved the country yet..still few weeks)

Creative Tuesday's September theme is Container Garden

Goes well with the assignments which is to draw all things growing. 

I'm terrible with plants.. honestly even cactus's wouldn't survive.
 I really like terrariums. 
Maybe some day I'm brave enough to make my own
but for now I settle with terrarium illustrations.


Thanks for stopping by
Niina


13 kommenttia:

  1. Very sweet, I like how you framed it.

    VastaaPoista
  2. what a sweet illustration! I can't keep live plants either-but I have managed so far to keep a bamboo plant :) Perhaps I will move to a cactus type and see what happens.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Linda. Bamboo would be interesting. I always need to put reminders for my self when to give water to the plants.

      Poista
  3. This is a very charming painting. Have a nice weekend
    Nicole/Beadwright

    VastaaPoista
  4. WOW! This is amazing! Your artwork is enchanting and fills my eyes to the brim.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Fairy chamber, I'm really glad I saw this. Somehow I missed it. must have singed up just before the cut off.

    I love your little piece here. What a great idea for this theme too. Hope you are well. Thanks for finding time to add this to our collection. :)

    VastaaPoista