tiistai 29. syyskuuta 2015

Creative Tuesday: Gifting

Hello dear bloggers

Sorry for being away for a while.
Time flies. I moved here to UK about two weeks ago.
I'm actually going back to Finland for October and return to UK in November.

To be honest with you I felt myself a bit isolated for the first few days. 
I had extreme jet lag and it took some time to adjust.
Now I'm bit sad to go back to Finland since I've met some really great people here
and school is full of creative energy.
But it's all waiting when I get back.

It's been really beautiful and warm autumn here in northern Wales.
Here's some pictures from the countryside.




Creative Tuesday's challenge is gifting

I have a very strong feeling I'm meant to be here.
That is a gift.



When you think about it life is a gift full of gifts.



Thank you for visiting
Niina

9 kommenttia:

  1. Niina,
    What lovely thoughts and your understanding that life is full of gifts - that's fantastic. Blessings on your life over in Europe. May you find joy and discovery. I love the book One Thousands Gifts by Ann Voskamp. She also discovered to count the gifts.
    Blessings,
    Janis

    VastaaPoista
  2. knowing where you are or where you should be or really, pretty much any certaintly is like a gift, when's something is right, happiness follows. good quote for the ct chllenge.

    have a lovely day.

    VastaaPoista
  3. I too wish you joy and discovery over in the U.K.! I lived in London for half a year and it was my favorite place to live, maybe (at least one of) my favorite times in life. All the best to you, and your ability to know where you should be, and make your art, is definitely a gift in and of itself!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Love your interpretation of gift here!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Niina, I love your piece. The words are beautiful and the watercolor background so soothing. Enjoy both countries. And as I'm half-Finnish, part of my heart is always there. :-)

    VastaaPoista
  6. becoming clear on where to be is a huge gift
    a bit like finding the love of ones life
    clarity is a wonderful feeling
    honoring it even better
    lovely painting to express it

    VastaaPoista
  7. niina, I can;t tell you how delighted I am to see you signed up and joined us this week. thank you for your so true and fitting gifting contribution. good thoughts indeed. Ahh..in England! Everyone is moving there it feels but me! boo! lol.

    Hope your are well.

    VastaaPoista
  8. It's so wonderful to see you back in the blogging world, Niina and happy to hear you are moved an safe. Lovely illustration. Looking forward to hearing more about your new home and creative art. :)

    VastaaPoista
  9. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada! Beautiful photos; you have a lovely blog! :)

    VastaaPoista