sunnuntai 30. elokuuta 2015

Sunday Sketches: Watching Bones



Hello Folks!

It's autumn my favorite time of the year.



I like this chilly weather but Noki my halloween cat boy doesn't really enjoy it.

I've been busy packing things. Moving is getting closer and closer. I also got material list to my e-mail. So exited to gather art supplies for up-coming studies.

I have some fan-art finished.
I'm huge fan of the tv-series Bones. 
Currently 10th season going on in Finnish television.


Here is one of my favorite characters Dr. Sweets
Played by actor John Francis Daley.

Watercolors and white acrylic

Submitted to Sunday Sketches

Thank you for stopping by
Niina

6 kommenttia:

  1. Wonderful and creative portrait work !

    Happy Week to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love what you have done, lovely painting!

    VastaaPoista
  3. great job.. Have a great new week!! visiting from Sunday Sketches today

    VastaaPoista
  4. Well you have surely captured him in your portrait. Love the rich colors. What a nice tribute to Bones!!

    VastaaPoista
  5. really nice portrait :D I love fall, so pretty and it means Halloween is coming :p

    VastaaPoista