sunnuntai 2. elokuuta 2015

Sunday Sunflower



Hello all artistic folk !

I hope everyone are having a fabulous Sunday.
This weekend me and my friend Sini hosted another meditative art course

There was very artistic attendants (once again).
If any of you is reading this it was a pleasure to have such a great and enthusiastic group to teach.

Few weeks ago I had art exhibition opening. 
You can read more about here.

My friend Anna visited there and we hadn't met for a long time so it was a nice surprise.
She gave me pretty yellow flowers and once I got home I made a little painting of them.

Here's my flatmate's cat (cat-mate?)  Mytty with the flowers.


Yellow flowers

Painted with watercolors on cold pressed acid free watercolor paper



More details.
I used different shades of yellow, little bit brown red and green.



Thank you for visiting

Love and Light
Niina


15 kommenttia:

  1. Very beautiful and flowing watercolor. Love your sunflowers. Stunning.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Lovely. The cat appears to have enjoyed them too.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks. She was pretty exited about them :)

      Poista
  3. Very pretty... keep up the great work:)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Gorgeous colour and great technique!

    Best wishes,
    Liz

    VastaaPoista
  5. Such lovely watercolor sketches ... of such lovely blossoms. :) I'm enjoying the sunflowers in my own backyard, and they are special, aren't they?

    Merry creating!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Rose. I like the way sunflowers follow the moves of the sun whenever they bloom. They are gorgeous flowers.

      Poista
  6. THis is beautiful. Your watercolour work is wonderful and the blossoms you've created are very lovely. I could look at this for a long time and not get tired.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. That's the sweetest comment ever Mandy. Thank you so much!

      Poista
  7. Niina, your sunflower painting is absolutely beautiful. One can feel all kinds of beautiful emotion flowing from it. Love this. :)

    VastaaPoista