perjantai 24. heinäkuuta 2015

Art Exhibition Opening


Hello blogging world

I've been a busy bee. 

I had art exhibition opening last week and I had such great time
I met some friends I haven't met in a while. There was great art, music and food.
Thank you so much for all my pals who visited.

And to you who visit my blog as well.

Here are some photos: 

Paintings on the wall



This section was mostly inspired by the Finnish mythology and folklore


These ones by nature and it's wonders


Me and one of my oil color works







My friend Sari (who's music you can hear in my YouTube Painting videos) played some fantastic kantele music.



Submitted to Paint Party Friday

Thank you for stopping by
Have a great weekend everyone


8 kommenttia:

  1. Gorgeous art work, happy PPF!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    VastaaPoista
  2. Congratulations on the exhibit! What gorgeous art and the music looks like it was lovely too.
    www.lisarusso.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Lisa. It was very enjoyable day :)

      Poista
  3. Congratulations on your exhibit!! Beautiful work.

    Have a great day!
    Nora

    VastaaPoista
  4. Varmasti vaikuttava näyttely Katselin töitäsi sivuillasi ja pidän niistä paljon.
    Asun niin kaukana täällä Espoossa, että en voi vierailla näyttelyssäsi, mutta toivotan runsasta osanottoa.
    Kiitos vierailusta blogissani ja mukavasta kommentista.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Congratulations on your exhibition :D XXX

    VastaaPoista
  6. Nice artwork! Congratulations on your exhibit!

    VastaaPoista