sunnuntai 15. maaliskuuta 2015

Ocean Gypsy WIP and sketches


Hello blogging world :)

Here's my Ocean Gypsy painting work-in-process.
I love the bright colors makes me feel all springy :)




Here are some sketches I did during the weekend at sketch fest.

"Cheeky mermaid"
(c) Niina Niskanen
graphite on sketchbook


"Painting eggs"
(c) Niina Niskanen
graphite on sketchbook

"Spring Angel"
(c) Niina Niskanen
graphite on sketchbook

I have bunch of my easter and spring themed paintings on special sale at my Facebook-page. Take a look :)



Artworks submitted to Paint Party Friday

Here's a photo I took yesterday evening. Sunset and the cracking ice on the river.

Happy spring days to you all!
-Niina




1 kommentti:

  1. Oh I LOVE your gypsy - she's GORGEOUS! And yes, the colours are so bright and rich and Springy! I also adore those sketches - are you collecting them in a book? I'm sure a book of your sketches would be a big seller! Love your work, always. Hugs from Shroo:)xxx

    VastaaPoista