sunnuntai 8. helmikuuta 2015

Self-portraits as a mermaid

Hello blogging world

Last summer I did sketches from my face and now I decided to finish them. I also
spent lot's of time at the beach and water so these turned out to be:

"Self-portraits as a mermaid"

"Self-portrait as a mermaid part 1"




"Self-portraits as a mermaid part 2"


They are both in my "Mermaid art journal"


I decided to join 29faces challenge will start with these self-portraits :)


                                                Submitted to Teemakuu  29faces and Paint Party Friday

5 kommenttia:

  1. Great piece of art work . I find faces very difficult to draw....xx

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you from your kind words. When I draw self-portraits I use mirrors. They help a lot :)

      Poista
  2. Niina, those self portraits are fun. I especially love the one with the cheeky smiling mermaid and wild hair. full of life!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you so much Michael. Smiling one is happy and smiling me and the first one is more reserved. So many side in all of us.

      Poista
  3. Yes - being a mermaid is fabulous! And so are these...they really have a sense of being under water - I LOVE that! Your art makes me feel happy and peaceful - thank you so much! Sending hugs from Shroo:)xxx

    VastaaPoista