sunnuntai 4. tammikuuta 2015

Soft hearts


I hope you've all had lovely time in these past few months.
Nature is sleeping here.


 My holidays went peasefully and I managed to leave time for creativity also.


Here's my latest painting called "Soft hearts".
I'm planning to print some greeting cards soon for the spring (valentine's day, easter ect.)


“That's the great secret of creativity. You treat ideas like cats: you make them follow you.”  
- Ray Bradbury

 "Soft hearts"
(c) Niina Niskanen
watercolors on paper
2015 

 Greeting cards and other products made from this design here.



9 kommenttia:

  1. Oh my, what a sweet, charming and beautiful painting! It's wonderful and will make lovely cards, I'm sure. Merry creating!

    VastaaPoista
  2. What a beautiful winter scene and a lovely water-colour painting of the cats! Happy New Year! xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a perfectly charming painting...wonderfully wall worthy beautiful work.

    VastaaPoista
  4. OH! Such a lovely painting! I love this - your work is gorgeous. Hugs from Shroo:)xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. That is a beautiful painting :) I love cats <3

    VastaaPoista