keskiviikko 24. syyskuuta 2014

September show and tell


Hello blogging friends!

This Autumn has given lot's of inspiration and I've also kept some break from my laptop and social media.

Due to that pretty much all my challenge- entries are late but better late than never.
Inspiration Avenue has "Show and Tell" - week.

Here is my newest
painting:

 "Autumn whispers"


Painted with watercolors, acrylics and glitter.

Previous inspiration avenue - theme was about artistic influences. So I thought to share some of my artistic influences.

For this particular artwork my biggest inspiration (beside all the beautiful autumn nature around me)
was Disney's Fantasia and the "Nutcracker ballet - scene"





I love love love Disney's concept art.
Always so inspirational 

and I love fairies <3>

I've also been drawing some apples ... this one I did for the creative tuesdays -theme that was
"red apple"




.. and I painted some boxes.

This black cat heart box is on sale here. 

All artworks I also share at Paint Party Friday

Some more important news to tell.. I'm applying to UK to continue my illustrating studies and if I get accepted I'll start there in semester 2015 so fingers crossed everyone that people there like my portfolio.

Much love and light
Niina



2 kommenttia: