sunnuntai 1. kesäkuuta 2014

Challenges


Hello blogging friends!!

Witch conjuring a spell accompanied with her cat familiar :)

My challenge works are late as usual I was the host this week on inspiration avenue and the theme I chose was "spells and magic".
As it happens "forbidden magic" is the theme in June monthly fantasy art auction -group in fb. So this one might go there as well :)





Lately I've been doing painting different kinds of natural materials such as stones, feathers and pine corns.
You can find these two paintings above listed on my etsy-shop.

I link all the artworks to Illustration friday and Paint Party Friday



I'm off to summer cabin for few days. Hopefully I have bunch of new ideas and sketches when I'll come back.

Love and light
Niina

3 kommenttia:

  1. ooohhhh I really like your witchy woman. I also like your photos. I thought they were taken here in the Northwestern part of the US. Very pretty.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Nicole. Yes I've heard that nature looks quite similar in northern Finland and in the northwestern part in the US. I guess that's why many finish populations are settled there :)

      Poista
  2. Lovely details in the witchy painting! And I really love the feathers :)

    VastaaPoista