lauantai 8. maaliskuuta 2014

Feeling artistic


Hello blogging friends!

I have few new paintings to  share.

The one above is called "Wheel of dreams".
Done for enchanted visions theme "wisdom".

I love how it came out.

"Sleep is the best meditaion"
-Dalai Lama


My latest animal painting called "Lynx Lynx".

This guy looks so content while laying on the tree. I had reference from a postcard.

"If one way is better than the other,
that you may be shore,
it's the nature's way"

-Aristotele


Im having a little contest on my Facebook page 'till 4th of april.


be shore to enter.


Beautiful and creative spring days to everyone!
-Niina

If one way be better than another, that you may be sure is nature's way.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/aristotle165482.html#uBrrodGJ08AmqFhG.99

3 kommenttia:

  1. Both lovely paintings Niina. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Very nice paintings! Happy ppf!

    Hugs Giggles

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oh Niina, I love both of these paintings. Your lynx is absolutely looking on top of the world. Beautiful, both of them. Warmest hugs sweetie. Mina

    VastaaPoista