torstai 6. helmikuuta 2014

Inspiring February


Good Morning blogging friends!

This week inspiration avenue -theme is "Stained Glass".
Just few weeks ago. Me and my artist friend Sanna
started to make a shared artjournal.


Here are my pages. I was inspired to paint a jungle. Very exotic one full with all kinds of curiosities.
Colors came so bright. It almost looks like they are shining trough.
So I decided to make it look like stained glass.



What do you think?


Here is a glimpse to Sanna's Dreamcatcher drawing.


This month I've been doing mostly comissions.
Very enjoyable ones. Like this one with fairy and a dog.


Im still continuing my fairy-tarotcards. Here is "Seven of pentackles".
Im constantly looking for models. So if you would be intrested to be turned into a fairy
please contact me via e-mail. All you need to do is send me a clear photo of yourself.

I link all these creations to the creative community of "paint party friday".

All artworks are (c) Niina Niskanen and created with watercolors.

Much love and light
everyone

Niina

13 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Niina,

    what a wonderful work!!
    The colors are so brilliant, your painting seems softly and vibrant.
    I like it!

    Claudia

    VastaaPoista
  2. Reminds me of spring/summer. Can't wait for it. Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautiful work. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    VastaaPoista
  4. Your art is very beautiful! The first one does look like stained glass!!

    http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

    VastaaPoista
  5. It does look like stained glass-fantastic pages Niina!

    VastaaPoista
  6. It does look like stained glass. Very beautifully done.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Both of you do wonderful art. How nice to collaborate! Great idea! HPPF.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Your work does take on a feel of glass in the way you painted the colours in a translucent way. Beautiful work.

    Annabelle : )

    VastaaPoista
  9. A land of dreams. This would make a very nice glass piece.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Nicole. I keep your idea in mind if I ever try glass work :)

      Poista
  10. Hi Niina
    Love the magic in it with all those beautiful colours!
    Some imagination, Some expertise, Some pixie dust :)
    HPPF!
    Deepa
    http://deepazworld.blogspot.in/

    VastaaPoista