tiistai 21. tammikuuta 2014

Inspiration Avenue: Mice, mouses


Hello blogging friends around the globe!

This week inspiration avenue is all about mice and mouses. All those who know me knows Im a catperson so I haven't draw/painted many mouses during my artistic career.


(Jill Barklem: Brambley Hedge books)

First artist/Illustrator/storywriter what comes to my mind is Jill Barklem and Brambley Hedge books (tiheikön väen tarinat- in finish). I love all the details she puts to every single illustration.

They never end suprising me.

Inspired By Jill Barklem's mouses. I started a first page of my new artjournal (above).


My mouse is a traveller. I don't know yet where he is heading but if I shall find out and if he pops in to another painting also I'll let you know.


Media used: felt tipped pencils and watercolors.

Thank you for stopping By

Love and light
and fairyflight
Niina

6 kommenttia:

  1. Your illustration is just charming and so cute you are very talented.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Deann. Im very happy how it came out.

      Poista
  2. I can't wait to see where he travels! Perhaps there is cheese on top of that mountain. Or maybe he's just climbing for the view.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Maggie :) I actually wrote a little poem for this picture. It's only in finish but maybe I translate into english at some point. Let's hope he finds cheese on the top!

      Poista