torstai 30. tammikuuta 2014

Hearts and Flowers


Good day fellow bloggers!

It's getting near Valentine's day. To be honest with you I don't really fancy it. I found it bit too commercial but on the other hand all holidays are quite commercial these days.

So Im trying to change my attitude and think positive aspects of all the holidays.

Valentine's Day for example is a good excuse to call friend you haven't seen in a long time, or write letters or send postcards. Make people close to you happy.

Inspiration Avenue - challenge this week is: FLOWERS AND HEARTS

Above you can see latest drawing in my artjournal.


I also wanted to paint an envelope :) So here is letter to someone very dear.
With hearts, roses, daisies and butterlfy.



It was such a blast to paint this one. It reminds me a bit of glass/tiffany work.

"Butterfly letter" can also be found as a
Digital stamp in my etsy-shop
Here:


It's an instant Download!

Perfect for making Valentine's Day cards



Love and light
Niina



20 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful paintings. I love the envelope idea!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I don't care for Valentines day too much either. Too close to Christmas for me. We just try to keep it simple. Hugs! deb

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks Deb. It's good to keep things simple:)

      Poista
  3. Beautiful page Nina and your envelope is gorgeous. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    VastaaPoista
  4. Very pretty flowers and hearts page and I think your envelope is lovely! Super digistamp! :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Ihania kukkasia ja perhosia, lemppareita! <3

    VastaaPoista
  6. such a delightful illustration and a very special envelope too!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Your hearts and flowers painting is delightful. What a wonderful gift it would be for Valentine's Day.

    VastaaPoista
  8. oh how wonderful are those daisies and love love love the butterfly!!!

    VastaaPoista
  9. I am with you. I don't "celebrate" any so called holiday. Big business has really changed the dynamic of a celebration. With that said, I do like your hearts and flowers. So delicate and lovely.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you from your comment Nicole. I agree with you.Big celebrations like christmas they loose their "taste" when people start decorating already in september.

      Poista
  10. Such wonderful paintings! I'd love to receive an envelope like that!

    VastaaPoista
  11. I LOVE this challenge. You have done a beautiful job, as you always do. Hugs, Mina

    VastaaPoista
  12. I love your hearts and flowers! I'm longing for Spring even more now. Love both the painting and the gorgeous envelope :-)

    VastaaPoista
  13. Gorgeous lovely work and I really love the envelope. Imagine if emails had artful envelopes instead of dots, maybe we would be inclined to read them… : )

    Annabelle xx

    VastaaPoista