torstai 2. tammikuuta 2014

Book of Winter Memories


Once again it's time for paint party friday. I finally finished work I started on november.

My darling little sister made me a christmas calender. She wrote me 24 christmas poems to open for every december day.




What's a better way to put them together than bind them into a book.

Here are some pages. I also used old holiday-cards.





Here is the back -cover

I also painted the last Tarot-card Fairy of 2013


"Two of Wands"


Element: fire fairy
Two of wands presents power to learn how to use firemagic of the wands. You are balanced with the world and yourself. Find your own path and your own adventures.
Model is my "witchy friend" Salla.
(c) Niina Niskanen 2013
medium: watercolor and felt-tipped pen


Thank you for visiting please come back soon
and 

Fabulous start on 2014 to all my readers!

-Niina





7 kommenttia:

  1. This little book is awesome. What a thoughtful gift. Your fairies are very cool. Thanks for sharing. Happy PPF

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is magical!Love it!Happy PPF!

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love the little book you made from your sister's paintings. How nice to be able to share a hobby with her.

    VastaaPoista
  4. what a wonderful gift from your sister-love how the book turned out with all the collage. Magical tarot card. Happy PPF and 2014!

    VastaaPoista
  5. The pages in your book are so cute. Your Tarot card is beautiful. So much detail. I really like this very much.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    VastaaPoista
  6. What a wonderful gift! I really like how you put it all together in a fun mixed media book. Happy PPF and happy new year!

    VastaaPoista
  7. What a lovely idea to collect the poems and cards in a book! Love your over-pages!
    Happy New Year and happy PPF
    Ilona

    VastaaPoista