torstai 26. joulukuuta 2013

Joy to the world


"Sorella" and "fires at midnight"

This time inspiration avenue challenge is "Joy to the world". Challenge is to pick favorite artworks from the year 2013.

I fell in love with artjournaling this year so I decided to add my artjournal images here.


"Autumne"


"Day of the death"

It's been very emotional year. I had very difficult time at school in the spring. I was on a "sickness Holiday" trough all summer and I lost my dear cat Pumpuli in the autumn. If Karma kicks ass I believe my 2014 is going to magnificent.

It's not all  bad 2013. I made some new friends, travelled a lot (did my first interrail trip), found many cool new blogs :) and happily took part on a business course this fall and hope to start my own Company in spring. It's a big decicion.

I hope everyone had great Holiday time. I got so many new things:)

Love and light to everyone
Niina

2 kommenttia:

  1. I love your journal pages. They look so magical!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your journal pages are so wonderful. I love the one with the auburn haired woman! It's so hard to lose a beloved family member and I'm sorry you lost Pumpuli. It sounds like this will be a fantastic year for you! Happy New Year.

    VastaaPoista