torstai 21. marraskuuta 2013

My little angel


Here is my latest artwork called "my little angel".

My darling cat Pumpuli passed away in september at the age of 14. She was extremely beautiful cat (half turkish angora) and also pretty spoiled cat but I still miss her a lot.

I believe she is a little cat angel now. It's being said that cats have ability to visit their families even after passing this world.

(c) Niina Niskanen 2013 painted with watercolors on aquarell paper.

Here she is



This picture is from year 2000. You can see our handsome boy Noki (the black cat) as tiny kitten.



Pumpuli R.I.P

I link my cat art to paint party friday

and creative every day

http://creativeeveryday.com/creative-every-day-challenge


Love and light and thank you for visiting my blog
Niina

10 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful painting, and she in your heart, that is so important. Valerie

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sorry for you loss...it's hard to lose a family member...but your tribute is lovely...

    Hugs Giggles

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is a beautiful painting and tribute to your feline friend. So lovely :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. what a lovely painting of your beautiful cat. Sorry for your loss. I just went through the grief of losing a beloved cat with my great aunt-who is alone. Was. She adopted one that really needed a home and she is so happy. I love the one of your Pumpuli lying joyfully in the grass surrounded by butterflies-I like to think that's where she is now.

    VastaaPoista
  5. oh what a sweet sweet painting....animals are like part of the family and I am so sad to hear about your loss....

    VastaaPoista
  6. She was a lovely creature and her spirit will always be a part of you because you had such a connection. The art is simply beautiful with all the soft colours.... she would be glad this was made for her!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Kaunis kissa enkeli Pumpuli! Alempi kuva Pumpulista on myös tosi suloinen, ihana kesäpäivän hetki!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Such sweet paintings of your beloved pet! It is so hard to lose them, they truly add so much to our lives. Beautiful work :)

    VastaaPoista
  9. What a beautiful tribute to your cat. I love cats, too. Pumpuli looks like she was very sweet and adorable. I'm sorry for your loss.

    VastaaPoista