maanantai 11. marraskuuta 2013

Inspiration avenue: houses and illustration friday: energy


Good morning blog world!

I took part on Inspiration avenue once again. New theme is HOUSES. I painted this little ACEO and call it a "christmas cottage".

Beautiful don't you think  and the original we'll be on sale on my etsy-shop.

ACEO:s (artist cards editions and originals) are small works of art collected and swapped world-wide. Their size is always 2,5 x 3,5 inches.



This is my entry for illustration friday. Theme is : energy.
I painted a cat full with blue winter energy looking for snowflakes with curiosity.




Here is one more ACEO. This one is called "snowman's buttons". He collects buttons and puts the to his big hat. This one also on sale in my etsy-shop.

Don't you just love zazzle. Look what I made:


                                                      and I just love this one


Here are some pictures for winter mood (these were taken last year by me).



Beautiful winter days to all
Niina

10 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Niina, I love your ACEOs...The Christmas cottage is so pretty and reminds me of a gingerbread house! Beautiful winter photos too, I know we will have this weather coming in a month or so. Brrr!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you from you sweet words Maggie. Ground was frozen today so winter is definitely coming.

      Poista
  2. Your painting and photos are lovely.........the HOUSE is so dear. Winter is coming!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Your illustrations are delightful...beautiful work.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Niina, I love your little ACEO fairy cottage! The blue cat is fabulous too. I can't wait to see what wonderful challenges you host at Inspiration Avenue!

    VastaaPoista