lauantai 17. elokuuta 2013

Bear shamann


Good morning world!

Summer is slowly turning in to autumn. Here are some pictures
and memories from this summer.



I don't mind because autumn is my favorite time of the year.
Summer come's as a good second.


Pumpuli is on the watch :)

I just recently joined inspiration avenue. Im very exited about it. They have great themes there.
Like this time native arts. I submit my latest artwork.

Here is my "Bearshamann"


Im travelling to Croatia for a few weeks in september. Im off to a bearcamp here is more info about it: http://kuterevo.wordpress.com/

It is very exiting. We shall discuss about  bears in european mythology and work with bears.

Anyways.. bears have been worshipped long time all over the world. In native mythology also ancient finnish worshipped bears as their ancestors.

Love and light
Niina






3 kommenttia:

  1. Sinulla on tulossa mielenkiintoisia aikoja ja ajatuksia.
    Käypäs katsomassa, mitä minä löysin Stonehengeni keskeltä, ehkä yllätyt kuten minäkin.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wonderfu dear Niina!
    I love your photos and this wonderful Time too.
    And you will have a Trip in September! Great!
    Hugs
    Erika

    VastaaPoista
  3. Seems my other comment did not go through on IA. Welcome! I shall enjoy following your blog and wonderland fairies.

    Love the bear!
    Nancy

    VastaaPoista