sunnuntai 14. heinäkuuta 2013

Creative tuesday: ships

'

My entry for this weeks creative tuesday. Theme is "ships". As you can see I made a turtle-ship.
Drawn with ball-point-pen to my sketch book.




Continuing with sea-theme. Here is a painting I did on aquarell course and forgot to upload here. It is Paikea from my favorite movie "the whalerider"
and here is some music from the film. It's really hauntedly beautiful.


We are getting close to my hundred's post and Im having a little giveaway then. Stay tuned...
Niina


8 kommenttia:

  1. Sometimes, simple is just the best way to express an idea. I love this one. Good job!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you from the nice comment Wanda. I agree with you sometimes simplicity is good.

      Poista
  2. cute turtle ship and a nice painting as well!

    VastaaPoista
  3. very simple yet amazing! love your art :D

    xoxo,
    http://the-malachite.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. Awww...I LOVE turtles! This is a cute and wonderful idea. Well done. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Alexandra:) Tutles are magical creatures:)

      Poista
  5. Niina, that's a clever and fun interpretation. Sweetly drawn too. Well done. Thank you for adding this to the list! :)

    VastaaPoista