maanantai 24. kesäkuuta 2013

Creative tuesdays: moving

                                                  

                                                     Good morning world!


What a beautiful day it is. Time to take part on creative tuesday once again. This time theme is moving. I've applied for illustration / graphic design school few weeks ago and now I wait for the results. If I luckily get accepted I'll be moving in august/september.

So here is my take on "moving". I hope I get to the new school and find lot's of inspiration. Autumn is my favorite time of the year that is why there are autumn colors. I did this on my current artjournal. Mixed media piece with different papers and some broken prints of my fairies:) but it's on a good use now.

 
 
I just got scanned paintings I did on aquarell- course on may. I really enjoyed aquarell technique. So much tranquility and freedom.
 
 
Here is my "King of the forrest" Painted wet- on -wet.
 
"Don't go" is my personal favorite. I smiled during whole painting process.
 
 
This one is called "fragile". I was very sad when I painted the lady. I think painting came out very pretty.
 
Beautiful summerdays everyone
Niina
 
 
 
 
 


7 kommenttia:

  1. Visiting from Creative Tuesdays - Best wishes for your new course, and the subsequent move. Your journal spread is beautiful all the autumnal colours are so cosy.
    I think your elephant picture is just wonderful!! :0)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you I love autumn colors they are cosy indeed.

      Poista
  2. beautiful mixed media tribute to moving! The other pieces are nice too!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Love your mixed-media using up old pieces of your fairies. Your paintings are beautiful and especially love the King of the Forrest. Good luck with being accepted on the graphic/design course.

    VastaaPoista
  4. You've really shared some lovely paintings. Each perfect in it's own way. I too hope you are accepted and enjoy your graphic course.

    VastaaPoista