sunnuntai 19. toukokuuta 2013

Creative tuesday: Trio

                                                 
                                              GOOD MORNING WORLD!

I believe summer has arrived. It was so warm yesterday I could do my yoga practises on the balcony. Oh it is a luxury to own a balcony.

I took part on creative tuesday challenge. This time theme is TRIO.


Here is my entry with three ACEO:s.

I've been doing research about different elements and elementals lately. That is what inspired all of them. Green one is called "Sprite of the Rainforrest". Bluehaired is called "Sprite of north wind" and the red one is "sprite of the south wind". I have sprite of the moss -also and some more "winds" but not ready yet.

All sprites got haunted eyes.
Here are some close -ups










Did everyone had nice mother's day?

I made a special painting for my mom. I was supposed to post it weeks ago here but I forgot.
Anyways may I present

"Blue fairy's garden"

(click to get picture bigger)



My mom's favorite color is blue. So I painted a blue fairy and my mother loves cats so I painted mama cat and kitties and my mother loves gardening so I painted a fantasy garden.

She was very pleased.
   

Did any of you watch eurovisions on saturday? This song was my absolute favorite.



 I didn't really cared about those who got the "winning places". So many performances has stupid effects like growind dresses and insane lightshows.. to take all the focus away from the music.

I also enjoyed songs of France and Estonia.

Fairywishes
Niina




16 kommenttia:

  1. Oh these are so very delicate and lovely. I can't decide which one I like the most. I love them all. Such eyes...oh my they pull you in, don't they. Your trio gets 3 A+ with me.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you from your sweet words Wanda. Yes eyes truly are the doors of the soul.
      -Niina

      Poista
  2. Visiting from Creative Tuesdays - your trio of sprites are super pretty and your mother's day painting is beautiful, I'm not surprised your mom was delighted with it :0))

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thank you so much:) My mother actually likes any artwork of mine especially when it gots lots of blue colors:) She is blue lady.

    VastaaPoista
  4. lovely take on the theme Niina! They are beautiful.

    VastaaPoista
  5. lovely trio of sprites! I love how they go so well together, but have such distinct personalities. Your blue fairy is wonderful too!

    VastaaPoista
  6. the three fairies look lovely, each having their own mood, from the icy blue to the fire red. Good job! Love the details. thank you, Niina! BTW, I listened to that Eurovison Song Contest Winner-- lovely! I agree. A great song. Thank you for posting as we don't get any news on that here in the States of course.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you for the nice comment:) I have to do a little correction. Sadly that song wasn't the winner. I think it was on the 10th place or something. Denmark had the winner song this year. I think it was called "only teardrops". I liked that song also but I always enjoy most with the songs that are performed with national language.

      Poista
  7. Such lovely fairies Niina and even though all different, mesh so well together. Love the beautiful big eyes.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Found you at Creative Tuesdays. love your design and colour.
    Blessings,
    Janis www.janiscox.com

    VastaaPoista
  9. What a bright, colorful trio. Love all of the long, flowing hair. Great job! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you from your comment Alexanda. I have so called "Rapunzel complex" what longer hair the better:)

      Poista
  10. Love your trio of ladies. Very creative.

    VastaaPoista
  11. What pretty ladies! I like them all, but I love "Sprite of the Southern Wind" best. Her expression and facial markings are precious ;-)

    VastaaPoista
  12. Lovely and beautiful faces! Super innovative approach to the theme :-D

    VastaaPoista