tiistai 7. toukokuuta 2013

Creative tuesday: Monogram and new etsy listings


A- is for Agatha

Good Day World!

There you can see my latest entry for Creative Tuesday- challenge which this time is "Monogram". I was trying to make N.N (for Niina Niskanen obviously) but I couldn't get the fairy fitting there the way I liked. So I siply start with A. It looks so nice I think I have to do all the alphabets.

Im having artshow in august and I want to print some cards there. These alphabet fairys would be nice. I hope it fits hte ct- theme anyway.

After my working period in south Finland Im back and added some new artworks to etsy. Many many originals are on sale.


Like my "Starmaiden".

Starmaiden is the goddess of stars and nightsky in finnish mythology.

And my "Sea wreath"


This one was inspired by a trip to Hailuoto. It' s  beautiful island in Finland. There is gorgeus nature and beautiful beaches.


Im so happy that summer is coming:)

-Niina



5 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful monogram and lovely art this week in general!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Visiting from Creative Tuesdays - Agatha is just delightful and ever so cute! No-one said the monogram had to be yours, so she fits the bill perfectly. An alphabet of faeries would be so beautiful :0) Mo

    VastaaPoista
  3. Yes, Niina, that A Monogram is perfect! your other pieces are lovely and enchanting even too. I like how the "A" is almost obscured but def there too. Nice job! Thank you!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Such a beautiful monogram. The A looks like she is in a leafy forest.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Dear Nina,
    your Fairy A is wonderful !
    Hugs Erika

    VastaaPoista