sunnuntai 14. huhtikuuta 2013

Creative tuesdays: striped

 Good morning world:)

I'm off to work soon but before that I share my latest painting inspired by creative tuesday challenge. This time theme is "striped".

                                                             "Circus of shadows"



I'll stay with the circus theme (look at my previous post). This one has haunted circus. I think I have a slight spring depression and that is why I have a demonic art season.

Don't worry it will pass as soon as all the black snow melts away. Have you ever seen such striped bat wings?

Blessings
Niina

16 kommenttia:

  1. Visiting from Creative Tuesdays - this is a fascinating painting :0) Mo

    VastaaPoista
  2. Love all the details and interwoven stripes.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Teri. Im glad you decided to visit my blog.

      Poista
  3. Welcome to Creative Tuesdays. Lots of wonderful detail in your fascinating painting. Do particularly like the striped wings and the cobweb on her face.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Thank you from the kind comment Linda :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. This is a very creative piece, nicely done! Visiting from Creative Tuesdays.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hieno ja jännittävä tunnelma! Hämähäkinseittimeikki ja lepakkotatuoinnit ovat kivoja yksityiskohtia joista tykkään. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitoksia. Mukavaa, että löysit blogiini.

      Poista
  7. I like the various ways you've incorporated stripes into your piece of art! :)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Love your dark circus theme. Sooo creative and beautifully done! Happy to meet you through Creative Tuesdays!

    VastaaPoista
  9. I didn't notice the wings until you mentioned them. I like them, they make me think that she will fly away from the darkness.

    hope you have a sweet day.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you Lissa. I also hope she can fly away from the darkness. When I look this painting again I think how different I feel now to the way I felt painting it.

      Poista
  10. Niina, this is a great incorporation of stripes! Really well done and although rather dark for me, you definitely creatively explored the theme. Well done. Thank you for playing along!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you. This one is one of my "dark mood" paintings.

      Poista