keskiviikko 26. joulukuuta 2012

Frosty winternights

 
Good morning world:)
 
I hope your christmas has went well. I got so many things, cards and ate too much food (and I hate new year diets).
Picture above I took at christmaseve. We had -20 celsius and it was very misty outside as you can see.
 
 
I found my boy Noki peeking.
 
 
and my baby girl Pumpuli was guarding our presents (well. not really a baby she is 13 years old).
 
 
Among others I made some candles as gift. The mass looks like caramellsprinkles...
 
 
November was "not so much painting" month for me. Above you can see my "earthkeeper dragon" I painted him on august already but I just got him scanned.
Was any of you scared of mayan prophesy? My dragon holding the globewould fit for it. End of the day 21.12.12 I was playing card with my sister at a railwaystation (and drunk men walk by us and wished merry christmas... crazy world).
 
 
Here is my lates artwork "three wishes". I wanted to paint my genie with some vintagelook.
Im gonna try to make sepia-version from this with photoshop. "Three wishes" is my this week entry for illustrationfriday. Theme is "glow".
 
Thank you for visiting
Wish you beautiful 2013
 
Love and light
Niina
 
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti