maanantai 9. huhtikuuta 2012

illustration friday: vocal


Hello there! My this week entry to IF is also an illustration practise.

My sister and I have been writing a book about an elf called Jape. In Finland there are many elves (known here as Tonttu).  This one is an sauna elf.

My sister has written the stories and I do the illustrations.
I made a bookmark with Jape. Here he is watching birds flying to south. And of course birds sing...and are vocal creatures.

Elves are very special in Finland. They guide old buildings, saunas, stables..ect. And these days many of them live in north with father christmas. 

I hope you like it
Many greetings
Niina

2 kommenttia:

  1. I have a weakness for bookmarks, and this one is precious!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Look at all this beautiful art! You siblings are very talented - I called in via Magalys blog party & I'm thrilled to look through your magical artwork!

    VastaaPoista