torstai 8. maaliskuuta 2012

Illustration friday Hare and a Hedgehog


This week's illustration friday -theme is "intention".

I painted "Hare and a hedgehog" for a contest in deviantart (Brother Grimm group)
Matchingly it fits this week IF theme.

These two characters are based on Grimm's fairytale Hare and a Hedgehog
In the story Hare challenges mr. Hedgehog for a race against a bottle of Brandy.
With help from his wife mr. Hedgehog tricks the Hare.
Its a funny story. You can read it here www.grimmfairytales.com

I hope you like it.

Niina

3 kommenttia:

  1. I like the pose of the hare. The colours are beautiful and warm. Nice!

    VastaaPoista
  2. It does look like a fairy tale. Great job with the colors and mushrooms and leaves and other details. Both the hare and the hedgehog look a bit devious so I'm not surprised this story involves trickery!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Your illustration transports me to another world ... magic is surely afoot! And something else too, as the characters don't dare look each other in the eye. (I like rabbits too!)

    VastaaPoista