sunnuntai 19. helmikuuta 2012

Mermaid seas and fairytales


Hello Blogging friends!

It's a beautiful white snowy morning here in middle- Finland.
I've painted some mermaids lately. The one up is called "Mermaid seas". I love watching new pirates of the carribbean.. it's very inspiring... another mermaid coming up also.
This is my entry for this months creative every day challenge. Theme is "Night". And this is mermaid at night time.

Watercolor and ink and acrylics on A4 illustrationpaper.


Here is Snow white... I drew her on an airplane on the way to Greece.
My entry for illustration friday theme wich is "fluid".. her hair was very fluid to me...
Gosh... what's the thing with long hair... I love long hair... :)

Completely done with color pencils
Scanner eats some of the colors sadly

Love and light
Niina

2 kommenttia:

  1. Your mermaid is lovely and looks very pleased with herself and Snow White is very delicately painted... lovely:)
    xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. What a fabulous mermaid, just gorgeous!

    VastaaPoista